I am a programmer by day, , this blog will be mostly about programming
All my code here is a public domain, some snippets of code may be copied from a library that has different license. Licenses are fun… As long as you don’t read them. Length is one of many reasons why I like ISC license (121 words, 770 chars) and not GPL (5219 words, 31663 chars).
Did you know that LGPLv3 is not compatible with GPLv2? Yes, it is a LGPL, but not the right version of GPL.
Some random things about me:
- I love sleeping, yet I stay up late
- I occasionally puzzlehunt – Bedna, TMOU. My favourite is Paralaxa, because it is a daytime puzzlehunt. I enjoy fast walks in evenings, fantasy books
- I hate peeling potatoes after boiling
- I haven’t bought a paper book since I bought my Kindle
- I wear glasses
- I used to decipher game file formats for fun
- I like peas
- … nobody is interesting in that